Updated Coverage Gap Discount Program (CGDP) Portal Users Guide Formats Now Available
The TPA is pleased to announce the update of the CGDP Portal Direct Payment Process (DPP) Users Guides on the TPA website (www.tpadministrator.com).
The new format for the Users Guides is four topic-specific documents, instead of one large manual. These smaller guides will present information about specific Portal functionality and provide tutorials on how to use the direct payment processing functionality found in each guide.
Both Manufacturers and Sponsors have Users Guides tailored to their specific Portal functionality.
These are the new topic-specific Users Guides available for Manufacturers and Sponsors:
- The Introduction and Login Users Guide provides information on the Coverage Gap Discount Program (CGDP), how to access the CGDP Portal, and a high-level overview of the Portal functionality available to authorized users.
- CGDP Manufacturer Portal Introduction and Login Users Guide
- CGDP Sponsor Portal Introduction and Login Users Guide
- The Payments Users Guide provides information on how to review and initiate payments for invoices (Quarterly and Benefit Year (BY) Closeout) on the Payments tab, review and understand the data provided on the Completed and Receipts tabs, and how to utilize the Reporting link to generate invoice and receipt reports.
- CGDP Manufacturer Portal Payments Users Guide
- CGDP Sponsor Portal Payments Users Guide
- The Disputes Users Guide provides information on how Manufacturers can submit disputes and both Manufacturers and Sponsors can review dispute reports located on the Disputes tab in the CGDP Portal.
- CGDP Manufacturer Portal Disputes Users Guide
- CGDP Sponsor Portal Disputes Users Guide
- The Reports Users Guide provides information on accessing and reading Invoice, Data, Batch, Dispute, and Ad Hoc reports located on the Reports tab in the CGDP Portal.
- CGDP Manufacturer Portal Reports Users Guide
- CGDP Sponsor Portal Reports Users Guide
These new Users Guides will be located under the References link on the TPA website at www.tpadministrator.com.
Click on the References link in the menu on the left side of the page and then select the applicable Manufacturer or Sponsor Users Guide for the topic-specific functionality.
All Users Guides previously located under the Manufacturer Disputes, Direct Payment Process Information, or References links will be archived.
If you have any questions, please contact the TPA by phone at 1-877-534-2772, option 1 or by email at email@example.com.